The Dick Pope/Polk County Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association invites chapter members to apply for a scholarship to attend FPRA’s 82nd Annual Conference August 8-11 at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes.
To apply, send a (no more than) two-page letter to the scholarship committee answering the following questions. Letters must be at least 10-point font, double spaced and pages must be formatted with 1-inch margins.
- Member name
- Organization/business/individual member
- Phone number
- Email address
- Describe your current commitment and involvement with DP/PC FPRA.
- What professional or personal benefits do you hope to receive through attendance at FPRA’s annual conference?
- What are your long-term aspirations for leadership within DP/PC FPRA?
- Describe the role you wish to play in DP/PC FPRA in the coming months and years.
- Will your employer assist in any way with your attendance at annual conference (meals, lodging, travel, etc.)?
The Chapter scholarship is for the annual conference registration fee only. Recipients will be required to submit an article about their conference experience for the newsletter.
Applications must be received by May 21 at 5 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org.